A social media agency who work closely with their clients to manage social media strategy, advertising and creative content creation. Clients include Microsoft, NBC Universal and Sony to name three.
This is a permanent job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on levels of experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Social Media Community Manager, responsible for working with clients on social media strategy, content creation, reporting and optimisation. This is a great time to be joining the company as they’ve recently won a number of high profile clients which you will get exposure to working on.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Working towards a client brief and campaign target you will research and produce content marketing pieces for different social media channels.
• Use social media analytical tools for optimising content strategy.
• Hep deliver social media strategy and the daily scheduling of content in line with strict brand guidelines.
• Manage the moderation of social media engagement and comments in line with brand guidelines.
• Provide regular insight and campaign strategy reporting in line with the client’s targets and agreed key performance indicators.
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, subjects involving writing and proof reading are preferred due to the type of work involved in this job.
• 6 – 12 months experience working in social media marketing, management or as an account manager for an agency or inhouse in a social media marketing position.
• A high attention to detail.
• The ability to proofread and effectively check grammar.
• Strong verbal and written command of English.
• Prior content writing, proof reading or marketing experience would be a bonus but not a pre-requisite.
• Someone with a keen interest in the power of social media and looking to develop experience using these channels in a professional and commercial capacity.
• Someone with a positive approach to work, eager to learn lots of new skills in a short space of time.
• Comfortable working with MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• The ability to multitask and prioritise workload when required.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work with a team of over 30 creative minds from really fun and friendly offices, offering free fruit, nuts, tea, coffee and a breakfast club.
• Twice per week a personal trainer is available for group sessions free of charge.
• A monthly team outing e.g. wine tasting, karaoke, dinner etc.
• A summer and Christmas party.
• You will be given focused training and the appropriate level of working responsibility to hone new skills in a commercial environment, whilst working on live campaigns for brands of all types and size.
• As more and more businesses rely on social media channels to engage and understand their customers, this is a fantastic area of digital media to develop your career in.