Would you like to work one of the big top 4 supermarkets in the UK in a Social Media Role? Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for Social Media Advisors who are available for an immediate start within a busy and vibrant customer service department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
The client is looking to up skill staff into the following areas: Social Media; Property & Maintenance; Switchboard as well as the general line and the client's point's card system query line. The benefit for YOU is you gain an array of skills in different areas! The role is a temp on-going position with a view to go permanent and extensive training and development opportunities and other department is made.
Responsibilities within this role will include;
- Handling customer complaints and ensuring these are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Handling large volumes of emails this will include queries and complaints and being able to adapt to each customer.
- Dealing with queries and complaints via social media platforms such as twitter
- Dealing with Maintenance queries from other stores
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- A minimum of one years customer service experience, ideally within an office
- An excellent telephone manner being polite and courteous at all times
- Proven experience of handling complaints
- Excellent administration skills
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds city centre so please make sure that you are available to attend.
Hours of work/Pay
The hours of work are 2:00pm to 11:00pm FIXED. The hourly pay rate is £7.83 initially however after 3 months will increase to £8.65.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.