Site Engineer/Technician - Glasgow
- Experience working at height - absolutely essential
- Engineering background
- Able to work on own direction
Telecoms background would be beneficial, but not at all essential.
Working with 2/3 people on site. Ideally the canddidate will be at team leader level, or be able to grow into the position so a team can be built around them.
Ideally, this person will be reporting into the office once a week and based on site for the rest of the time. Sites are located in Scotland and Northern England, occasional travel further afield.
No car allowance. All personal mileage will be reimbursed in line with HMRC guidelines although we would generally make a company vehicle available wherever possible.
- Annual bonus - discretioanry and based on company and individual performance
- 23+8 days' holiday
We have been a leading provider of engineering services to the telecommunications industry and work directly for some of the major operators and owners of masts and towers in the UK. We bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to every project we undertake, from concept to design through to project management and ongoing maintenance and are respected within our industry for providing a first class and reliable service every time.
Our business falls into the following categories:
• Tower survey, inspection and certification
• Tower analysis, design and strengthening
• Fabrication, erection and tower maintenance
• Engineering background. Telecoms experience would be a benefit but is not essential.
• Practical experience of working at height on towers and masts
• Self-motivated, energetic and driven to achieve results
• Good attention to detail to achieve high quality output
• Ability to work accurately and independently
• Strong Communication skills.
• Excellent team worker
• 1 st class organisational skills with ability to plan and programming work efficiently
• Experience of managing sub-contractors would be an advantage but is not essential
• Ability to deal with several tasks simultaneously
• Ability to manage small projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision
• Sound knowledge of Health & Safety and its practical implications.
• Enjoy working in the field in all conditions
• Possess a good level of fitness
• Full driving license
experience working at heights, engineering background
Salary additional info: Excellent Benefuts