This is a great opportunity to join a global FMCG business who are currently seeking a Shopper Marketing Executive to work on some of their flagship brands.
This South London company is looking for someone to join their team on a 12-month contract supporting the delivery of great shopper marketing campaigns, creating an excellent brand experience for the consumer.
As the Shopper Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Combining existing consumer knowledge and shopper insights to develop the basis for outstanding shopper marketing campaigns that drive ROI across multiple retailers
- Build strong relationships with retailers and to develop retailer specific shopper marketing campaigns for your brands
- Working closely with agencies to develop shopper briefs
- Evaluation of retailer's in store activations to create insight for future campaigns
- Work closely with the category and branding team to align annual category priorities
What we are looking for from you:
- Experience working in FMCG insight/marketing
- Highly analytical and commercial
- Well organised with strong presentation and project management skills
- An understanding of how shopper can be activated
If you'd like to work for a high profile, forward thinking FMCG business then don't hesitate to apply below. In return for the above you will receive a generous salary and the opportunity to further your career within one of the biggest names in FMCG!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.