WM Reply are looking for a SharePoint Consultant to join their busy team based in Manchester.
Job Title: SharePoint Consultant
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 DOE
Contract: Full time / permanent
Be part of a world-class digital workplace agency.
WM Reply are an 80 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000 strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you`ll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
We are looking to grow our team with experienced consultants who are able to sell, consult and deliver excellent SharePoint projects.
So, here’s what’s important to us:
- You love tech!
- You are from a consultancy background and put your clients at the heart of what you deliver
- You have an in-depth and thorough understanding of the full capabilities of SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- You are positive, proactive in terms of finding solutions and want to grow your skills
SharePoint Consultant - Key Responsibilities:
- Developing SharePoint and Office365 opportunities, from leads and referrals
- To work closely with Project Managers, Developers and Designers to deliver successful SharePoint projects
- Attend client site, running workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of SharePoint and Office 365
- Requirement gathering; working closely with the client to establish their requirements, translating these into business requirements
- Wireframing; ensuring the design and layout are in keeping with the client’s requirements
- Working to Agile and Waterfall methodologies, ensuring they are kept to modern best practice
- Creating SharePoint sites including publishing, document centres and enterprise search sites
- Creating forms and workflows in SharePoint
- Creating intranet prototypes, testing and deploying apps and solutions
- Communicating with the client regularly as to updates, resolving issues fast
- Provide technical support after the project launch
SharePoint Consultant - Requirements:
- Extensive experience in SharePoint/Office365
- Consultancy/agency background. Used to attending client site and leading on demos
- Able to install and configure SharePoint and developing web parts to put into the SharePoint system
- Knowledge and experience of 3rd party applications e.g. K2, Nintex, Sharegate.
SharePoint Consultant - Quirks you’ll love:
- Flexible working – not a morning person? Then don’t start until 10am. Flying off for the weekend? Wrap up at 4.
- We’re part of the Reply group and there are always training and knowledge sharing sessions both inside and outside of the Microsoft space
- We have an in-office bar fridge (fully stocked), Xbox, the latest iPhones and laptops, and a sofa filled breakout area
- Diversity is what we do – from a goth model to a music producer, a spinning instructor to a world-record-breaking Skydiver, everyone fits in here.
If you’re ready to take the next step, apply today!
To submit your CV for this exciting SharePoint Consultant opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now