A high profile charity is seeking a SharePoint Adviser to join a collaborative IT Infrastructure team providing administration and maintenance of the overall SharePoint estate including Production, DR and Non-Production Architecture.
As a SharePoint Support specialist (2010/2013/2016, O365, SharePoint Online) you will have previous experience of supporting SharePoint 2013/2016. This varied role will encompass not only "core" SharePoint support activities but also include workflow design, ECM support and also solutions design and requirements gathering.
- A level or equivalent SharePoint administration experience
- Microsoft certified
Key Skills required:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of supporting SharePoint 2010/2013.
- Experience of AD
- Knowledge and experience of SQL services
- Experience of interacting with IT and business to stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good ability to communicate with internal and external parties
- Azure or AWS experience
- Experience of Microsoft Clustering
- ITIL V3 Foundation
The role of SharePoint Adviser is paying up to £36,000 with excellent benefits.
To apply for this SharePoint Adviser role please forward your CV to ChrisLynes@SpectrumIT.co.ukHelp or call Chris on 02380 765 805.