- Are you an experienced Service Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Service Engineer to join their expanding team in the Stockport area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are currently recruiting for a Machine Tool Service Engineer, working on a wide range of CNC and conventional machine tools within the Engineering Sector.
- Based from our clients site in Stockport you will be required to travel to sites to carry out repairs and servicing.
- Completed a recognised, certificated Electrical or Mechanical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- You should be a strong communicator, problem solver and able to use your own initiative.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
- Competitive salary circa £32,000 - £33,000 per annum basic
- Company van and fuel card provided
- £600 annual bonus paid at Christmas for no sickness.
- Regular overtime paid at time and a third, Saturdays time and a half, Sundays double time
- £25 per day working away rate
- PPE and uniform provided
- Accommodation and spending allowance paid
- Early finish on Fridays
- 28 holidays along with a competitive pension.
Working hours are Mon - Thurs 7am - 4.45pm / Friday 7am - 2.30pm.
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance