We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to report into our IT Operations Manager and provide support to our Service Desk Team, based in Great Notley, Braintree. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for providing end user 1st and 2nd level support, both in-person and remotely within our fast-paced business. The role covers a wide range of technologies globally across our Head Office, Remote Offices, Warehouses and Retail Stores.
Our primary support hours are 08:00-18:00 Monday-Friday across 2 shifts, with on-call support during peak trading events and occasional weekend or evening work on an ad-hoc basis.
Responsibilities of our Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Own Support Tickets (ITIL standards; Incident, Problem & Change) within SLA
- Provide Technical Support and Solutions
- Own, create and update Service Documentation
- Build, deploy and manage Operating Systems and Software Packages
- User Management (Starters/Movers/Leavers)
- Hardware Procurement and Installation
- Office/Desk moves
OurService Desk Analystwill have the following skills and experience:
- Window OS, Windows Server, macOS, O365 Administration, Azure, Active Directory, Enterprise AV, Teams, Cyber Security, Encryption
- Networking: DHCP, DNS, VPN, Cisco Meraki
- Mobile Device Management: AirWatch
- Ability to communicate clearly and display strong listening skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced IT Support environment ideally within the Retail sector
- Resilient, focused and able to meet tight deadlines
- Server/Networking/Security: VMware, Hyper-V, GPO’s, Window Server Administration, Firewalls, Routers, AlienVault, Mimecast, Sophos, BitLocker,
- Knowledge of Avaya IP Office Telephone system
- Retail POS systems
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Service Desk Analyst, don’t miss out - apply now!