Do you want to work for an organisation who really make a difference, every single day, to people from all walks of life?
Are you looking for a fresh challenge within Service Design? Our client operates in the public sector providing a range of services across the UK and is known nationally as a go to provider of customer support
Would you like to join a new digital team focusing entirely on improving the customer journey on heavily user-centred projects
We are looking for a Service Designer to join a newly-formed digital team focussing on the end-to-end customer journey within this hugely important, forward thinking, UK charity. This is a chance to join an exciting company that gives you the opportunity to make a real impact within the public sector and increase your design skills
- Bringing exceptional service design experience tools and skills to life
- Proven track record in using service-design process methods and approaches to develop creative and innovative services.
- Designing and delivering journeys that drive strong engagement and deepen relationships with customers
- Proven ability to turn design ideas into practical service proposals using business analysis, planning and financial modelling.
- Delivering product and service journeys, creating simple and concise self-serve journeys for the customer
- Proven networking and negotiation skills and the ability to both understand the external and internal environment and to build and maintain effective working relationships/partnerships externally and internally at all levels.
- Working with a sprint team using design / Agile sprint methodology to develop end to end experiences, develop prototypes and experiments to validate propositions and prepare solutions for delivery
- Proven ability to plan and work effectively under pressure to deadlines and a proven ability to manage projects in a structured project management environment, including risk and issue management and mitigation.
- Leading in the practical application of design thinking in order to truly transform the retail customer experience
- Good knowledge, understanding and practical application of the operatingenvironment the service works within.
- Ability to analyse complex information and make decisions/formulate recommendations quickly.
- Engaging in team development, best practice sharing and development of the teams skills in service design
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me direct; email@example.comHelp