- Greenfield Opportunity to Drive eCommerce Strategy & Growth
- Multiple Household Brands
- Customer Marketing Focus
A unique opportunity for an ambitious ecommerce marketing professional to join a global consumer brand.
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will champion and lead the ecommerce marketing strategy - making strategic decisions around major levels of investment.
- Deliver dynamic profitable growth in the UK - working closely with senior colleagues in sales, category development & business planning
- Project management of Amazon's bespoke creative and media campaigns across all traditional and pure ecommerce customers
- Work across brands and channels to create industry-leading ecommerce channel activation plans
- Ensure consumer-facing campaigns are reflected on customer websites where appropriate, as an integral part of customer activation plans
- Promote eCommerce best practice - educate and inspire the internal workforce on ecommerce trends to improve digital literacy within the organisation
- Utilise existing data sources to report on ecommerce performance and identify data gaps
- Represent eCommerce channel throughout planning process
- Represent the UK as a leader in eCommerce with key stakeholders and maintain collaborative relationships
- Ensure a clear understanding of shopper and consumer needs, forging close relationships with customers and building tailored solutions
The Ideal Candidate:
- Expert in the needs of retail ecommerce and pure ecommerce customers
- Understanding what it takes to drive sales and deliver flawless execution in the ecommerce arena
- A Customer Marketing expert
- Highly numerate and commercial astute
- Strong analytical skills, and the ability to interpret consumer, market, category, shopper, customer and financial information
- The ability to influence, lead, and energise across all business functions
- The ability to develop, implement & evaluate new business processes within a dynamic business environment
- Willingness to take ownership and demonstrate leadership in areas of responsibility.
- High-energy and ambitious - brimming with ideas and the drive to make them happen