We are currently looking for a Senior Technical Specialist - Bioanalysis to join a leading Pharmaceutical Research company based in the Northhampton area. As the Senior Technical Specialist - Bioanalysis you will be responsible for carrying out quantitative LC-MS/MS method development and troubleshooting within the Metabolism department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Technical Specialist - Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be the point of contact regarding LC-MS/MS and LC method development for other Scientists in the Metabolism department.
2. As the Senior Technical Specialist - Bioanalysis you will provide analytical trouble shooting support across the department as well as performing method development on both small and large molecules.
3. Your role will include identifying new technologies that will be beneficial to the metabolism group and reduce operational costs.
4. Providing analytical support for regulatory and non- regulated bioanalysis and in vitro studies will be among your duties as well as acting as an interface for the provider of LC-MS/MS e.g. managing breakdowns.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Technical Specialist - Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Masters or PhD in a Life Sciences related subject such as Biology, Chemistry or Biochemistry
2. It is essential for you to have strong method development experience for LCMS in bioanalysis.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Metabolism studies, training individuals and providing analytical support would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Metabolism | Bioanalysis | LCMS | MS | Chemistry | Biology | Pharmaceutical | Technical Specialist |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.