Exciting Technology seeks a Senior Software Engineer to join a new Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning team with a focus on video analytics and other areas of data science. You’ll contribute to the development of new products which will revolutionize the outdoor environment by using Big Data and AI to enable new ways for cities, enterprises and consumers to interact.
Your Skills, Knowledge & Experience should include:
- Minimum of 1st / 2.1 Degree in numerate subject.
- Programming in machine learning frameworks such as Caffe or Tensorflow.
- 5+ Years commercial software development experience.
- Machine learning experience in image processing.
- C or Python / R language skills.
- Good analytical / mathematics background.
- Experience of full lifecycle of software development.
- Embedded Linux Operating Systems.
As an early member of this new Urban Data team, you will be a key contributor to the technology roadmap and will have excellent opportunities for career development.
You may have started your career in an embedded / DSP environment and have moved more recently into a machine learning role, having a keen interest in broadening your knowledge and experience in this area.
A position is also open to Software Engineers / Machine Learning Engineers with 3+ years relevant experience.
A fantastic salary package will be offered.