Senior Project Manager - Automation
Are you an experienced Project Manager? Have you been working within systems integration and looking for a change? If so, this could be the role for you!
Working for an industry leading systems integration business operating in a variety of industries, including nuclear, manufacturing, food&beverage and utilities this is an opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing team working on an exciting portfolio of projects.
The successful candidate will need to have a demonstrable background in delivering projects in a systems integration background and have previous experience of being not only technically, but commercially responsible for their allocated projects.
On a daily basis, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following areas:-
· Managing Control Systems projects to demanding timescales
· Ensuring that Projects are delivered to timescales, specification and budget
· Full financial responsibility for allocated projects.
· Experienced in the management of diverse sub-contractors
· People-management responsibility for leading and motivating concurrent teams of software/systems engineers
· Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients
· Assist in securing future business by cultivating customer expectations through excellent delivery
· Responsibility for Quality Control for all projects involved
· Demonstrable full project management experience delivering E,C&I solutions with a track record of success - to time, spec, budget
· Understanding of PLC/SCADA and/or DCS engineering environment within an established quality management system
· Skilled practitioner of Microsoft Project
· Must have good customer facing skills
· Strong leadership skills, including team management experience
· Current driving licence
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for the position, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875 239 or email to find out more!