Senior Project Manager - Business Intelligence
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: UK – London / EC2N 1AR
Salary: Competitive salary + attractive benefits
Elavon is wholly owned by U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) and provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than 1.3 million customers in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
As the #1 provider for airlines and a top five provider for hospitality, healthcare, retail, and public sector/education, Elavon’s innovative payment solutions are designed to solve pain points for businesses from small to enterprise-sized.
Senior Project Manager - Business Intelligence Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and document a process within the BI team to manage intake, prioritization process, track, coordinate and report on all sources of change requests & projects, impacting our systems and BI management team.
- Manage the EU Business Intelligence Pipeline with BI stakeholders by conducting prioritization meetings with technical and non-technical teams.
- Hold knowledge-sharing sessions, increasing BI adoption and knowledge throughout the company.
- Develop better ways of working and leads agile transformation efforts within BI and works with leader to develop BI roadmaps.
- Develop and maintain key relationships with Senior Leaders, BI development teams and technology partners.
- Align BI to Elavon Learning, EMPO, change management & customer experience initiatives to both leverage and support ongoing Elavon initiatives.
- Manage project discovery phases, facilitating workshops and documenting agreed, scope, responsibilities and next steps.
- Respond to stakeholder queries and requests in a timely manner and communicate progress to all project partners.
- Represent Business Intelligence during preliminary evaluation and clarification of all change requests impacting BI systems, ensuring changes are designed to enhance Elavons overall business feature capability.
- Support BI team throughout the project and change management lifecycles, acting as liaison with impacted business lines, ensuring business requirements are fit for purpose and consistent with Elavons BI strategy.
- Provide input, and support the design and delivery of internal and external communication activities where appropriate.
Senior Project Manager - Business Intelligence Skills/Experience:
- Strong experience in project management, Business Intelligence and leadership activities
- Possess great communication & persuasion skills at executive level - Presentation, verbal and written communication
- Ability to provide stewardship / evangelism to drive standardization, adoption & acceptance on an ongoing basis
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strong PC skills
- Bachelor's or Master's degree desirable
- Strong Data analytical skills
- Financial Services or Banking industry experience a plus
- Excellent organisational and project management skills; a strongly independent and diligent approach to handling multiple work streams
- Confident in corresponding with and presenting to individuals at very senior management levels.
- Advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Tableau an advantage
Senior Project Manager - Business Intelligence career is here at Elavon
It’s an exciting time to be in the payments industry, and at Elavon, we know our company is only as strong as our people. We are constantly on the lookout for strong team members who can provide value and superior service to our customers and partners worldwide. Elavon is committed to a diverse workplace, and we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; they also give you peace of mind. We invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
We are offering:
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance, HealthCare, Annual Leave
- Employee Incentives and Development
- Vouchers and Discounts
At Elavon, embracing diversity and fostering inclusion are business imperatives. We view everything we do through a diversity and inclusion lens to deepen our relationships with our stakeholders.
If you are interested in a position of a Senior Project Manager - Business Intelligence, please APPLY now!