SF Group are currently looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager - Mortgages for our financial services business based in West Bromwich.
This permanent position is in place is to support the Head of Products and Partnerships to deliver the business plans, to manage the overall profitability of the mortgage product range.
Day to day responsibilities include:
• Identify trends and opportunities for new mortgage product development and new mortgage-related initiatives in line with key strategies and customer propositions identified in Corporate Plan
• Manage the mortgage product development cycle including initial feasibility studies, business case production to ensure the viability and success of potential new products
• Develop and update the new product implementation process making sure that new products are implemented according to procedures
• Liaise internally to ensure all key contacts are involved in product launches and launches are communicated effectively (finance, retail operations, investments, legal, compliance)
• Maintain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the mortgage market, as well as wider market considerations, in order to develop new products and mortgage related initiatives
• Assist in the maintenance and development of financial monitoring models
• Act as spokesperson and industry expert for the Society on mortgages and an active participant in industry body meetings
• Produce weekly/monthly monitoring and performance reports for key stakeholders
• Manage and develop their direct reports while supporting both the other areas of the Product & Partnerships team and the wider Marketing team where required
The ideal person will be/have:
• Previous experience in a Mortgage based Product role
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to tailor communication to a wide range of audiences including the Head of Products and Partnerships, Divisional Directors and Executive Directors
• High degree of external communication
• A good knowledge of how products are developed & implemented onto internal/external systems
• Good analytical skills with the ability to handle complex mathematical modelling including pricing to agreed minimum margins
• A clear understanding of the relevant regulations and legal frameworks
• Good working knowledge/practical skills of Microsoft Office software (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
• Excellent organisational, time management and prioritisation skills with the capability to manage complex projects simultaneously to tight deadlines
• Production of product related management information to agreed timeframes
This position will pay an annual salary of between £50,000 and £65,000 a year. If you are interested in this role please apply below as soon as possible.