For more than 125 years, Experian have helped people and businesses to prosper and communities to flourish. And we're not done. Our 17,000 people in 37 countries believe the possibilities for you, and our world, are growing. We continually invest in innovative technologies and talented people to help create a better tomorrow.
One of our core business units is Decision Analytics, and within the Global Decisioning Software Group we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Product Manager in the Cloud Solutions team.
The Cloud Solutions Senior Product Manager will provide leadership and focus in defining, launching and managing products and services offered on the Experian One Cloud Platform to achieve our business and product goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for DA Cloud Solutions product roadmap and backlog and will liaise with the propositions teams to set the relative priorities. He/She will be responsible for market requirements, commercial justification, product development, rollout, launch, upgrades and ongoing management to each of Experian's chosen global markets.
As the Cloud Solutions Senior Product Manager, he/she will help take large, highly visible products from vision to release, and then manage them 'in-life'. He / she will support Global and Regional revenue goals through the development of value propositions that match market needs. He/she will evolve products and share insights to support other programs.
The Cloud Solutions Product team are evolving and the successful candidate will be able to balance the current position and map to the future vision. He / she will be adaptable and flexible in their approach and be used to working in a corporate environment where optimal plans need to be delivered in stages. To be clear, this is a commercial role, although it does work closely with the software development teams.
The ideal candidate is an action-oriented individual possessing a service mentality with a record of consistently exceeding product expectations. He / she should possess strong leadership and communication traits, and the demonstrated ability to influence outcomes. The position demands a high-level of attention to detail, belief in process with systematic planning and the ability to execute to plan.
• Proven / significant experience in a relevant discipline, preferably a product management or consulting role in an Experian client organisation, or a relevant software company, with a deep, demonstrable focus upon SaaS solutions.
• Significant, demonstrable experience playing a leadership role in driving the adoption of SaaS and Cloud-based solutions.
• Able to work effectively, collaboratively and comfortably in a complex, matrix environment.
• Strong, demonstrated ability to think with agility, quality, and scalability in mind.
• Adept at managing and developing complex products with tight deadlines.
• Direct, hands-on experience managing SaaS products, with understanding of software product development processes and the software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Knowledge and experience in the use of standard product management methodologies, tools, practices, and change management techniques.
• Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to work effectively and collaboratively within cross-functional teams in a complex, matrix environment.
• Excellent coordination, negotiation, persuasion and dispute resolution skills.
• Strong ability to influence and build productive relationships with key stakeholders.
• Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail and superior reporting and data analysis skills.
• Proven customer orientation and client relation skills with strong problem-solving ability.
• Excellent oral / written communication and presentation skills with facilitation ability
• Proven track record of:-
o Delivery within a global company
o Creation and management of Product roadmaps
o Creation of backlog management processes
o Ability to manage backlogs effectively in large matrix organisations
o Strong stakeholder management
o Reporting to all levels
o Ability to write business cases
o Development of Project / Launch plans and successful execution
o Taking products to market
o Release management
o Benefits realisation and tracking
o Driving towards objectives
o Delivery to deadlines
• Deep understanding of:-
o Agile and Waterfall methods
o Software development life cycle
o SaaS and Cloud Pricing
o SaaS and Cloud relatedContracts
o Concept Evaluation / Development
o Data analytics
• Knowledge of credit decision management solutions, including software, data and analytics - across design/implementation and execution.
• Experience working with partners and channel programs
• PowerPoint familiarity
• Required: Bachelor's Degree in Technology, Marketing or related field or equivalent
• Preferred: Master's Degree in Business or related field
• Desired: Pragmatic Marketing or similar product management certification.