Senior Agile Transformation Advisor
Are you passionate about change, an advocate of the Agile mindset? Have you worked cross-industry or in consulting? How would you feel about advising global CxO's for some of the best brands out there on how they can change the future of their organisations? Want to speak about one of the best jobs I'll probably work on in 2018?
This is a new Agile advisory firm with the backing of a larger conglomerate consultancy who have over 5,000 staff and over 90 offices around the globe. It will be reporting to a senior head who is already well known in the market for the work they have done at similar organisations to Google and Facebook and consultancies like McKenzie within the Digital Change and transformation space on a global scale.
- You will be working as an advisory consultant within a coaching capacity
- Working across different sectors for some of the best brands on the market
- Working with Senior Level Exec's to advise them on their agility as a business from a very senior strategic standpoint
- You will perform a high-level diagnostic on their businesses, perhaps creating an Agile maturity model for them
- You would have worked up the ranks performing roles within the product space, perhaps you were a scrum master in the past who moved up to an Agile Coaching role and now you have risen to advising senior Execs of organisations on a regular basis
- Practitioner: you've hands-on experience of working in agile teams/businesses and driving their continual learning and improvement
- Agile: working in agile teams in established organisations (not just start-ups)
- Formal agile role: has spent time as a scrum master and/or product owner
- Digital transformation: worked in agile teams in digital transformation or large change programmes
- Facilitating and coaching: of agile teams and leaders to adopt and improve new ways-of-working
- Research and analysis: of client gaps, problems, dependencies and risks, to identify what does/doesn't work, mitigations, and create a plan of action
- Programme office: working with the programme, portfolio and change management office, and familiar with their ways-of-working, prioritisation and assessment of agile work-streams
- Agile SME: you'll know when it's appropriate to apply any of the various agile practices and methods, e.g. Scrum (and related ceremonies), Kanban, lean, SAFe, etc.
- Experience in agile methods such as DevOps, Agile testing, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Agile development, and Agile architecture
- Leadership: you'll know the rationale for servant-leadership in agile programmes, and the climates that leaders create for teams and their impact