Working on behalf of a regional IFA, Clark James are seeking an experienced Administrator/Paraplanner.
Established over 15 years’ ago, our client are a regional IFA targeting London & Home Counites, specialising in acquiring small retiring IFA’s and servicing the needs of their clients acquired.
We are looking to speak with motivated individuals who will expected to help with back office administration and paraplanning. The role is well suited to an organised and sociable individual who is happy to work in a team environment.
The successful individual will prove to be competent at all types of financial administration and paraplanning and be willing and able to be flexible and organised. In a small office environment there will be many and varied tasks that require completion. The individual we need would be expected to act as a role model to more junior back office staff and train them up as required. The ability to help develop and improve the existing back office processes would also be useful. A successful candidate should also be a minimum of Diploma qualified. Previous experience of working in a financial services environment is going to be essential, preferably in a role which demonstrates many of the qualities described above.
· Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm.
· Treat your work colleagues with respect and contribute to a positive office environment.
· Comply at all times with relevant data protection and money laundering regulations
· Keep up-to-date with new product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace.
· Help develop and improve the back-office processes within Black Swan Capital
· Manage and train the more junior administrators and paraplanners
· Liaising with clients as required by e-mail phone or face to face as required
· Researching products and portfolios for advisers and their clients
· Helping setup a quarterly product and investment committee
· Completing and submitting application forms to providers and chasing these through to completion
· Meeting and greeting clients that visit the office
· Producing full suitability reports for advisers based on the client’s needs, objectives and attitude to risk
· competent with the Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
· excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· comfortable and happy working in team based environment
· pleasant and competent telephone manner
· a desire to gain or increase knowledge of financial services through taking relevant qualifications
· Knowledge of financial services products and the FCA regulatory regime
· Capable of delivering against a detailed set of production and compliance targets
· An understanding of the Intelligent Office back office system
· Prior experience of training and managing other people
· Familiarity with modern Wraps and in particular AXA Elevate would be useful
Familiarity with tools such as Selectapension, Paraplanning online, Avelo and Financial Express Analytics would also be helpful
This is an excellent opportunity for the right person seeking a secure career with a professional Financial Services business.
Liability and Disclaimer
The information contained in our advert including any salary or on target earnings information is given in good faith and Clark James Ltd uses all reasonable efforts to ensure that it is accurate. However, Clark James Ltd gives no representation or warranty in respect of such information and all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, are excluded. No liability is accepted by Clark James Ltd for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information within this advert.
All applications received will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Due to the volume of applications received we will be in touch if your application has been successful within 7 working days. If you have not received any communication within this time, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but the information may be retained in connection with future opportunities.