A fantastic international firm with offices in the heart of Birmingham is looking for an experienced Senior Paralegal for a career development opportunity. Working as part of a busy and professional Real Estate team, you will be responsible for a varied and growing workload. This firm offers excellent training, skills development, benefits and a diverse and sociable working environment. Working as part of this well established team you will be responsible for the following:
- Expert drafting of a range of transactional documents including lease and license renewals, sales and acquisitions
- Production of reports on search results and negotiated documents
- Liaison with other departments in order to provide support and advice on real estate issues
- Management of other members of the team in order to ensure post-completion processes and tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Professional liaison with clients in order to ensure relationships are maintained
You must possess experience within a similar role and be looking to continue your career in a purely paralegal capacity. You will ideally have completed the CILEx qualification and must possess an excellent level of written English and IT literacy.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply online! Please contact your consultant directly if you are already registered with Katie Bard. Katie Bard is an Equal Opportunities Employer.