Competitive + Bonus + Overtime
Arrow Self Drive is a large independently owned car, van, minibus and truck rental company with a strong presence throughout Yorkshire. We offer a wide range of vehicles from small economy cars, vans, luxury MPV’s and 17 seat Minibus’ to trucks. We are now looking for a Senior Mechanic to join our team in Huddersfield.
As Senior Mechanic, your fundamental role will be to supervise the workshop Mechanics to ensure all jobs are being completed to the highest of standards and in a timely manner. You will also assist within the workshop, so a practical approach is essential. Additionally, your role will include a variety of duties including;
- Distribute jobs to Mechanic team as per priority emails sent from other depots
- Management and answering of calls / enquiries and deal with breakdowns when necessary
- Administration in the processing of jobs through the in-house system
- Oversee and take ownership of the mobile Mechanics jobs when necessary
What you’ll need
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 and strong experience within a similar role ideally within a team management role
- At least 3 years experience
- Must hold full driving licence
- Be well organised, efficient with the ability to prioritise workloads
- An ambitious, hard working and results driven individual
- A meticulous attitude towards Health and Safety within the workplace and Quality working procedures
Suitable skills or experience include; Senior Workshop Technician / Supervisor, Workshop Supervisor, Mechanic, Workshop Foreman, Supervisor, Automotive, Workshop Controller, HGV Technician Technician. Vehicle Technician
Our client is the largest independently owned car, van, minibus and truck rental company in Yorkshire. They offer a wide range of vehicles from small economy cars, vans, luxury MPV’s, and 17 seat Minibus’ to trucks, from several branches throughout the region.
How to apply
So if you wish to be considered for this Senior Workshop Technician / Supervisor role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application which you will need to read.
No agencies please.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. FFR are an employment agency and operate as an equal opportunities employer.