Our client, a leading provider of life, pensions and investment products has an interesting opening for a Senior Manager to join the Compliance Monitoring team. This is as interesting time to join the Compliance Monitoring function as they continue to invest in various analytical tools to support efficient compliance monitoring including data and voice analytical tools.
The Compliance Monitoring Senior Manager will be responsible for;
- Shaping and leading the Compliance Monitoring functions capability, including enhancing the use of digital and system analytical tools, ensuring that this incorporates one-off and ongoing monitoring activities.
- Develop and support the implementation of new technologies to monitor 1st line of defence customer activity, with a focus on achieving good customer outcomes, potential vulnerable customers and regulatory compliance.
- Direct and manage monitoring reviews, including thematic reviews, to assess the standards of compliance to regulatory requirements including customer outcomes.
- Monitor regulatory priorities and contribute to the planning of risk assessment approach.
- Coach and develop the team in the familiarity and effective use of automated analytical tools.
- To lead and manage the Compliance Monitoring function.
The successful applicant will demonstrate;
- A proven ability to lead, train and coach a team of monitoring professionals.
- In-depth knowledge of automated compliance monitoring tools including data and voice analytics.
- The ability to analyse and interpret complex information to draw conclusions and provide reasoned guidance
- A proven record of making regulatory judgements and seeking senior approver as required
- A good understanding the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) regulatory framework, with a focus on life, pension and investment products
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you demonstrate the required skills and experience and wish to learn more about this position then please apply now.