Senior Infrastructure Support Engineer
MS Windows, Exchange, AD, LAN/WAN, VMWare, IP, Cisco, IT Security
We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic Senior IT / Infrastructure Support Engineer to work within the infrastructure team of a large and dynamic public sector company based in Hampshire. This forward thinking and progressive company have a great ethos of business performance and quality leveraged by a leading technology environment.
The role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer is to provide user support and project initiatives across the complete IT estate.
Summary of Role & Experience:
- Experience in IT infrastructure support, LAN/WAN connectivity, IP, VoIP/SIP, Firewalls, etc.
- Experience of IDS/IPS and SIEM solutions
- Understanding of Industry best practice
- Understanding of risk management and IT Security
- Ownership of IT backup/recovery and continuity
- Co-ordination of IT business continuity exercises
- Experience in providing advice and guidance to the business
- Working in an ISO27001 environment
- Knowledge - CCNP
- HP Procurve
- ASA, EMC SAN
- MS stack i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, etc
- Educated to degree level in an IT discipline (or relevant demonstrable experience)
- Relevant recognised industry qualifications such as CCNP
The company offers flexible working, excellent benefits and long term career prospects.
To apply please send your CV to PaulGrace@SpectrumIT.co.ukHelp