Senior IFA Administrator- Wolverhampton - up to £28k DOE + Benefits
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Senior Financial Administrator to join our Financial Advisory business based in Wolverhampton. We are a progressive and growing company that are devoted to helping individuals with their financial needs. We have a successful team of independent financial advisers and dedicated client managers who provide client focussed advice in all aspects of financial planning. The successful candidate will provide financial administrative support the team and will need to ensure they adhere to agreed processes, procedures and timelines to the highest standards.
Role -Senior IFA Administrator
Experience - Experience working within a Financial Services environment, Maths and English GCSE A-C or equiv, knowledge of financial service industry, Degree Level Qualification, Good communication and telephone skills, attention to detail, exceptional organisational and planning abilities, computer literate, team player, desire to grow industry knowledge
Location - Wolverhampton
Benefits -23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension: Standard Life GPP, employer 6% subject to employee 3% of basic salary, death in service 4x basic salary, financial support for the appropriate professional examinations, opportunity to develop.
- To provide an administrative service to their consultant including; processing business, client reviews, action client/ advisor queries and obtaining quotes
- Prioritise work load
- Ensure all client records are kept accurately, up to date and in line with company procedures
- Have the upmost professionalism
- Maintain all standards of performance as required by the company
- Work effectively with suppliers using all relevant means of communication
- Comply with Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, FCA Statements of Principle and Code of Practice and the relevant FCA rules at all times
- Comply with the relevant Compliance, TCF, T&C and Financial Crime Procedures of the firm at all times
- Have sufficient understanding of Financial Services and FCA rules and compliances for support undertaken
- Have knowledge of the firm's services, products, and sales policy, compliance and administration procedures
- Maths and English GCSE A-C or equivalent, preferably educated up to degree qualification including an element of mathematical or statistical related disciplines.
- Extensive knowledge of the Financial Services Industry
- Degree level qualification
- Good team player
- Good Communication Skills - Verbal and Written
- Attention to Detail and the ability to develop your own ideas
- Exceptional organisational, planning and analytical abilities
- Computer Literate - Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Desire to develop industry knowledge and progress into other roles in the company
If this sounds like you and something you are interested in just click the apply button! Or you can call Cristian on 0121 296 4418 to have a confidential chat about the role in more detail, your skills and requirements.
This ad is posted by CV Bay on behalf of a client. All of our Adverts are for live Jobs we're actively recruiting for. We are a UK based Recruitment agency. We have dedicated teams and account managers to ensure we give the best possible service. If this particular Advert isn't of interest to you, but you are a Games Professional, please get in touch as we have new roles in on a daily basis.