Senior HR Executive
We are seeking an experienced and driven Senior HR Executive to join our global financial services firm in our London office.
Established in Australia in 2001, Praemium has grown to be a market-leading provider of investment platforms, investment management, portfolio administration and CRM solutions with offices in London, Coventry, Cumbria, Jersey, Australia, Armeniaand Hong Kong.
The world's leading financial advisers, investment managers, institutions, accountants and product providers use Praemium to manage or administer over £63 billion worth of investment globally across more than 475,000 accounts.
Part of an ambitious and fast-growing business with a strong team-based culture, and with an attractive and innovative product / service proposition, you will be responsible for the UK HR administration and legal compliance, developing and managing regional induction, looking to streamline internal processes, reviewing policies, contracts, making recommendations to improve the Praemium’s employment value proposition, supporting the teams with talent attraction and selection, payroll and general employment law queries.
You will also work closely with the Head of HR (based in Australia), implementing global initiatives into the UK, supporting the development of global knowledge labs, establishing Praemium’s employer brand in Europe, supporting global communication and engagement, monitoring internal engagement via survey.
Accountabilities will include:
- Managing the employment administration full life-cycle: Producing offer letters, employment contracts and documents, triggering and leading the onboarding process (liasing with all relevant teams including IT, finance, office management), managing all correspondences on changes in TCs, end or extension of probation periods, disciplinary correspondence, promotions. Conducting exit interviews and providing analysis and insights to the management team. Maintaining company handbook and intranet with news and updates.
- Supporting the finance team: Supporting the administration and communication of payroll, compensations, benefits and allowances, options scheme, tax reporting, pension, leave and absence. Developing comprehensive salary benchmarking tool and employment value propositions.
- Managing talent attraction and selection: Producing job descriptions and hiring briefs, screening candidates, assisting managers with interviewing best practices, capabilities analysis, candidates testing for cultural fit, influencing the recruitment mindset and improving exisiting internal practices. Ensuring that all career opportunities are communicated across the organisation and that equality best practices are applied.
- Leading capabilities management and development activities: Developing and implementing a thorough induction program, including welcome pack, supporting the delivery of internal knowledge sharing activities. Monitoring training effectiveness and records. Enrolling new team members into the new performance management program, supporting managers with quartery reviews and reporting.
- Being the 1st point of contact for all general employees queries: Responding to leaves and entitlements queries from team members, assisting with references and training requests. Working with the Senior HR team members when addressing grievances, complaints or breaches to our policies.
- This role will include some local UK travel on occasion.
Experience, qualifications and attributes:
- 3 to 5 Years experience working as an HR generalist for small to medium size business, within the technology, financial services or communications sector
- Ideally CIPD qualified with a good understanding and demonstrable knowledge of UK employment law
- Recent experience in supporting business through the GDPR transition as it relates to the HR Function is critical to the role
- Strong employment and compensations administration experience as you will be hands-on supporting our teams of 60 team members
- Proven experience in defining and delivering internal training program on employment best practices and regulations
- Some experience managing and delivering projects across all the HR functions, especially around talent engagement, performance management and capabilities development
- Experience of facilitating and driving a recruitment process.
- An interest in progressive and innovative HR and business practices to promote and support engagement and empowerment
- Excellent presentation skills, with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and work under pressure towards deadlines
- Proven ability of building credible, trusted relationships with senior managers and executives
- Proven record of ability to negotiate resolutions to complex issues and define project scopes
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment, adopting a consultative and cooperative approach to your work
What's in it for you?
- Work with a team of awesome people
- Central London location, great team and office environment
- Leading Fintech investment management platform
- Global experience with great peers, technologies and markets
- Opportunity of being mentored and developed by senior HR executives to grow your expertise
Please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
Note that Praemium is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability. We can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK. All successful candidates will be required to undertake a police check post appointment. By applying for this job you accept the terms and conditions of Praemium’s Privacy Notice which can be found at praemium.com.