Senior Fund Accounting Manager - Private Equity
Our client, is a well-established financial service provider, with multiple offices across the country, and over 30,000 employees worldwide. An ambitious, fast paced forward thinking company with a dynamic business.
Based in Krakow/Gdansk, they require a Senior Fund Accounting Manager with 6 years of experience in operations or audit in collective investments and Private Equity experience.
This permanent role, will see the successful candidate servicing a number of client relationships.
Job Reference: BBBH 11520
What are the key requirements for this role?
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations or audit in collective investments, preferably with considerable client interaction.
- Degree educated in finance / an accountancy qualification.
- Private equity and/or real estate funds experience is a must have.
- English fluency, both written and verbal.
- Strong client relationship skills.
- Familiar managing teams.
What will a general day involve?
- Customer interaction, serving as a source for technical information.
- Manage the set up of new funds and clients.
- Oversee management reporting, budgets, losses and status reports.
- Prepare documentation for auditors and procedures and controls unit.
- Support the department projects and meetings.
- Work and drive efficiency and productivity.
- Maintain relations with clients.
What are the benefits?
- Exciting Senior role.
- Flexibility on the location: preferred Krakow, but Gdansk will also be possible
- Gdansk (growing business region in Poland, beautiful sea resort/popular tourist destination especially during summer season)
- Large, growing organisation in Poland, hiring in total 4000 employees.
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to be a part of a growing organization.
- Multicultural environment - plenty of different nationalities working across various offices.
- Multiple recognition awards.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035.