What does the job involve?
The main function of the Senior Electrical Engineer would be to support or lead several projects at any one time (typically up to five projects at differing stages).
Additional duties include:
- Early stage strategic input to design from site appraisal stage
- Detailed design to construction status information
- Liaison with design team, statutory authorities and contractors
- Undertake site surveys and inspection work
- Mentoring and development of junior staff is a key part of the role.
What skills and experience do you need?
- A self-starter who is tenacious in concluding tasks
- Experience within the Building Services in a Commercial environment (Office Blocks, Schools, Retail)
- An articulate communicator with well-developed interpersonal skills
- Someone with ambition who is dynamic and enjoys change and variety
- Good sense of humour and self-motivated.
What are the pay and benefits?
This is a permanent position, offering a competitive salary and excellent flexible benefits.