Senior Direct Account Manager - £75,000 - £85,000 – 3rd party market places
Our client is a fast-paced dynamic company who have undergone huge growth over the course of the past 5 years. As this consumer durables largest market they are looking to continue their growth through maximising sales. Their Direct to consumer team is growing and they’re looking for an innovative omni-channel sales professional to lead the team.
- Deliver volume sales targets and CAP targets
- Develop an annual account plan that sets out the key strategic aims as a direct retailer across multiple Categories and Channels.
- Agree, update, communicate and administer all areas of the promotional planning cycle
- Deliver an accurate twelve month rolling forecast that accounts for; sales trends, promotions, seasonality, distribution changes, NPD and product exits.
- Understand channel & category profitability through the regular use of a margin tracker.
- Achieve the highest standards of brand execution across all channels
- Maximise shopper and consumer understanding through category management
- Communicate activity to the channels regularly
- Working with appropriate channel line management, regularly use channel data & feedback to improve our offer across all channels
- Provide the field and channels with the necessary tools to guarantee high levels of execution
- Ensure that NPD roll out across all channels is of a high standard
- Manage all aspects of our 3rd Party Market Place relationships
- Construct ‘Winning Market Place proposals’ as part of the broader Direct business planning cycle
- Hold regular face to face meetings and calls with 3rd party Market Place teams
- Organise and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews between senior personnel and Market Place teams.
- Work with internal departments to drive through agreed Market Place initiatives.
- Manage all areas of the Retailer/Business partnership
- Effectively manage a network of contacts within the business and the Market Place across different functions
- Ensure Supply Chain KPI’s and efficiencies are set and delivered against.
- Manage all Terms Negotiations with Market Places
- Align the organisation to your Market Place and negotiation objectives
- Work to optimise terms within the Market Place
- Communicate and deliver against an agreed timetable
- Deliver a high quality of work and contributions to the Direct team, whilst providing day to day guidance and development of direct reports
- Lead through example and demonstrate leadership in all team meetings
- Coach and motivate less experienced team members
- Line Manage Junior Direct Account Manager and ensure they are developed to their full potential
- Fulfil other duties as required
- Relish the opportunity to pick up new activities that fall broadly in the purpose of the role
- Fix things that you can see need fixing
- Identify problems and find solutions.
- Strong, omnichannel account management experience for a high profile brand, including Market Places (e.g. eBay, Amazon, Tesco)
- Highly retail and eCommerce literate
- Proven delivery of sales targets
- Worked with and contributed to a high performing sales team
- Has been exposed to senior level account negotiations
- Evidence of Budget control and forecasting across multiple product lines
- Level of financial acumen and commercial awareness
- Strategic planning capability
- High level of communication skills: verbal, written and presentations
- Excellent relationship builder
- Analytical skills
- Influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent personal and business presentation skills
- Strong team player capable of motivating diverse teams
- Financial acumen
- Competent people manager
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website