Senior Customer Service Advisor - Moment Banking
Working pattern: 35 hours per week, covering various shifts between Monday to Saturday
Salary starting from £19,665 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Here's a Senior Customer Service Advisor role with a difference. At Barclays, we call this position Moment Banker, as it's about more than helping customers. It's about making every moment special for each of our customers who come to see us in branch.
Our customers want to talk to Advisors who genuinely understand their lives and finances. That's why our kind of people are people like our customers. People like you, who want to help others move forward in their lives.
If you have natural empathy and a genuinely helpful personality, this could be the perfect job for you - whether you already have banking experience or if you're new to our sector.
Everything we do at Barclays starts and ends with helping people move forward in their lives. From helping them move forward in the digital age through Digital Eagles, to getting them started in their first home with one of our mortgages. Whatever the future holds, we want to be there for our customers every step of the way. In a constantly changing, more complex and closely connected world, we're working together to help our customers tackle the challenges of today and prepare for the future. We believe in listening to and really understanding our customers so that we can give them the best possible help.
If you're looking for a career full of excitement, challenge, purpose and opportunity, we should be your first choice.
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Acting as a mentor, providing guidance and support to more junior members in the team when required
* Delivering innovative tailored solutions and excellent service by listening to our customers and working together to agree on a way forward
* Proactively identifying and resolving any problems, using your initiative to exceed customer expectations
* Meeting colleagues from across the business on a regular basis, learning from their expertise and sharing your own experiences to develop both personally and professionally
* Taking an active interest in activities within the local community, by getting to know your customers and looking to participate in events by being the "voice" of Barclays Bank
As a Senior Customer Service Advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* Proven experience in using your interpersonal skills to relate to others and provide a solution
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* A genuine passion for constantly providing great experiences
* The ability to make authoritative banking decisions that always put our customers first
* Experience in creative problem solving, and the confidence to take the initiative to permanently resolve potential issues
When you start, you will be taken through the London Institute of Banking & Finance (LiBF) endorsed induction training programme allowing you to be fully prepared for your new role as a Senior Customer Service Advisor at Barclays
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
All we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation. Is this the statement provided by our diversity team?
We will consider applications from job share applicants
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.