Cross Keys are a progressive growing organisation who are leaders in providing individual personalised care. We are currently looking for a Senior Care Worker to join our growing team. The role will initially involve you performing fist visits to access customer needs alongside day to day management and development of the community care workers.
Our fast growing Community Service team supports people in their own homes across Peterborough. All care plans are flexible to ensure they are person centred and reviewed regularly to adapt to changing needs as they arise.
Key aspects of the Senior Care Worker role include:
- Support the Care Manager in relation to the day to day management of the on-site and community care workers including staff supervisions and development.
- Undertaking care assessments, reviews, and implementing care plans.
- Ensuring all care delivery is in line with CQC standards.
- To support the Care Manager in delivering the highest quality of care delivery that promotes independence, good health and well being to people living in their own home.
- Liaise with friends, family and professionals to ensure inclusion and wellbeing of customers
- Providing cover for the Care team Leader when appropriate.
You will have extensive care experience having worked as a Senior Care Worker previously. The expectation is that you will have an understanding of the needs of older people including those living with dementia and other long term conditions. You will be a team player with a warm personality and a ‘can do’ attitude that contributes to a positive and supportive environment within Cross Keys Care. You will be excited about being part of an innovative & growing organisation. Ideally you would have an NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
37 Hours per week (including on-call rota for evenings / weekends)
45p per mile travel expense
Continuous professional development & progression
Subsidised moped scheme if required