Senior Business Analyst
A highly successful and growing FMCG company is looking for an established and experienced Senior Business Analyst to join their organisation to help exploit SAP related assets. This is a permanent role offering a highly competitive salary, excellent package and a forward-thinking culture.
This role has responsibility for commerce and finance systems across the business. Focusing on Finance systems, the role will also cover other commercial systems such as HR.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- The investigation, analysis, design, build and testing of applications to create business advantage.
- Ensuring process and system integrity
- Identifying opportunities for the business to simplify and standardise and create business advantage through both process and system improvement
- Ensuring business capability to operate the solution effectively
I am keen to speak with candidates who are:
- Graduate calibre
- Has strong experience with SAP FICO modules
- An IS professional or end user with good experience in the relevant business areas
- Experience of working with financial and commercial systems and processes gained in an end user (ideally FMCG), consultancy or vendor environment
- Strong analytical skills, coupled with knowledge of how IS applications can maximise business advantage
- A desire and ability to work in a pan-European environment is important
- Possess highly developed interpersonal skills coupled with the drive and energy to play a central role in the development of this fast paced and evolving business
- Flexibility and a willingness to 'go the extra mile'
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.