SoCode is proud to announce another exclusive vacancy with an extremely fast-growing company in the Cambridge area. Our client is a leading company in the cyber security sector, this is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in a sector growing just as quickly. The successful business analyst will be ambitious and ready to hit the ground running from day one, whilst wanting to take ownership of a pivotal and commercially impactful role.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:• Working with senior stakeholders and operations staff in order to recognise opportunities for positive change.
• Methodically generating solutions for any problems that may arise. Ensuring that both the business impact and the financial costs are accounted for accurately.
• Ensuring improvements are structurally applicable to the business and will support future growth.
• Proactively finding points of the business, from process to job responsibilities that require improvement.
• Supporting all aspects of project communications.
Experience that would be highly beneficial in this role:• Experience in using lean change principles, in a similar business analyst role.
• A Proven track record of implementing organisational change projects. This will include system, personnel and process changes.
• Being a proactive problem solver.
• Being creative with your approach to a problem.
Being self-sufficient worker who is able to get on with the job is also a must. Any experience on projects in ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 environments would be strongly desirable.
If you are interested, respond to this advert and SoCode will be in touch with all relevant applicants.