Job title: Senior Broker Support
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 plus discretionary bonus plus benefits
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: MC/20052
Our client is a successful and admired provider of expert advice on residential and commercial finance. Due to continued success the Directors are now looking to appoint a Senior Broker Support to work with Senior Associates within the Bristol office. Working as part of a dedicated support team you will be responsible for client relationship management, new enquiry and new business support, lender research and case packaging. Further responsibilities include:
- Provide a highly professional and dedicated support to senior associates/brokers.
- Build strong working relationships (internal and external) with various stakeholders.
- Oversee broker diaries and manage client relationships.
- Ensure clients expectations are managed through every step of the lending process.
- Provide consistently exceptional customer service.
- Assist will all aspects of the on boarding of new clients.
- Enter maintain and update client notes, details and relevant information on the bespoke CRM system.
- Provide research support and lender liaison to senior associates/brokers.
- Discuss compliance and quality issues with colleagues including Compliance Officer.
Our client is a leading provider of expert advice on specialist residential and commercial finance with offices in Bristol and London.
£30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus plus benefits.
- c5 years experience in a broker support, mortgage paraplanner or senior mortgage administration role. Previous broker experience will also be considered.
- Excellent knowledge of the residential and buy to let mortgage lending process.
- Excellent customer service experience and standards.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to build confidence, respect and trust with colleagues and other stakeholders.
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet challenging deadlines.
- CeMAP qualification would be an advantage.
- Proficient with Microsoft including Excel.
Name – Matt Cooper
Telephone – 01275 813031
Email – email@example.comHelp