Senior Administrative Specialist (Part time)
A Global leader in IT security and information management, our client boasts a top class large Global workforce and equally impressive client base.
Based in Reading, they require a Senior Administrative Specialist & Project Assistant, with 3-4 years plus experience in an office management / facilities coordination role in a large organization and some project coordination experience. Initially on a 6-month contract, working 20-hours a week.
This an interesting and varied part time position where you will support our client's IT Security Operation Center in general office management, arrangement of customer visits and monitoring facilities. You will also act as a project coordinator facilitating the move to a new location planned for late 2018.
Job Reference: BBBH 12198
A General Day:
- Work with the Operations Manager on project tracking and follow up.
- Liaise with the business and other teams.
- Oversee and communicate with internal / external stakeholders regarding project tasks and deliverables.
- Manage the project schedule tracking, and progress.
- Maintain consistency and coordination between delivery teams.
- Present status and other details on the project to the business.
- Highlight risk areas and improvements.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years plus experience in an office management / facilities coordination role in a large organisation
- Experience of diary management and travel organisation
- Project coordination experience
- High level of IT skills with MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- First class communication skills, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and able to prioritise own workload to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail is essential
- Flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Great onsite subsidized canteen with top class food.
- On-site parking and bus links.
- Cyclist friendly environment, with bike sheds and showers.
- Regular onsite events and external speakers.
- Very flexible and grown up working environment.
- A diverse multicultural environment.
Interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040 or +353 (0)21 2028035 / +48 122119037