Senior Account Manager
eSift are currently on the lookout for a commercially minded professional with proven experience in the pharmaceutical industry to join out client as a Senior Account Manager. This is an opportunity to work with one of the most well recognised pharmaceutical brands worldwide and in turn, develop your career in the industry further.
Salary/package: £30-40k per annum plus, bonus, car/allowance and other benefits
Location: Ideally based in the South or Midlands, to cover the UK wide client base
Within this role, you will be supporting the Strategic Account Manager with Customer Value Proposition development and delivery in defined Strategic Accounts. You will lead the development and delivery of the Customer Experience, within the defined Account Plans and project manage the account plans to ensure delivery to plan, ensuring they stay relevant to the client, customer and the external environment.
You will be working with large National pharmacy groups and Multiple Chains, supporting at Head Office level across complex organisations. Your main focus will be to drive value into the client businesses, carrying out detailed account planning and long-term strategy, gathering and providing insights and remaining 100% compliance with all procedures and documentation to ensure no breaches.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;• A solid grounding within the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry – with the knowledge of the drivers and influences within community pharmacy.
• ABPI qualified, however if you aren’t already at this level, you will need to be able to complete this qualification to a set time frame.
• Degree level education (or equivalent).
• Previous Lean project management experience would be preferred
• Analytical skills with the ability to plan strategically and logically
• A well-rounded commercial skill-set.
• A high level of ability and experience in planning, preparation, and presentation.
• High-level numerical skills.
• Articulate, able to communicate at all levels of an organisation, in a credible and professional manner – with the ability to communicate scientific terms into business language.
• Strong interpersonal skills required as well as excellent communication and presentation skills.
• High compliance experience with the ability to drive this through the rest of the team.
• Strong leadership skills.
Our client provides their customers with professional brand service capabilities as well as providing flexible solutions, targeted at realising and increasing their brands potential within pharmacies.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via email@example.comHelp