My client is a digital experience agency, with expertise across strategy, user experience, design and development. We are passionate about making the complex seamless, creating significant brand and commercial benefit for their clients and deep engagement from their customers.
They have almost 30 talented digital designers, strategists, architects and developers in London, and a rapidly expanding Seattle studio housing 20 full time family members. Additionally they've now joined forces with Infoteria Group (listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange) to expand their footprint into Japan / APAC and also strengthen their ability to create innovative and meaningful IoT solutions.
They are entering a phase of rapid growth and looking for a talented Senior Account Manager to join the journey, help drive existing relationships further, and impress to establish new ones.
- Working with the Strategy and Creative teams you'll help create world-class digital solutions that will deliver real impact
- We need you to be the bright and brilliant client interface, adding real value at every touchpoint
- You'll produce and deliver design briefs, and help manage projects for clients alongside our PM function
- You'll be a thinker and a doer - able to see the right solution for the client, then ensure it gets done to the highest standards within the allocated timeframe and budget
- You'll thrive on building great relationships, understanding what it takes to become indispensable
- Show meticulous written communication skills
- Manage time and budgets, reporting analytics and results to the senior management team on a regular basis
- Actively seek new clients and sharpen your business skills to help add to our burgeoning client base
- Show a laser-focussed eye for detail when managing projects and day-to-day client activity
- Be willing to champion new processes and systems to help improve the efficiency of the business
- A passion for all things digital, and solid understanding of how UX and UI make a differentiated solution
- A desire to be indispensable to the client, becoming the first and only port of call
- You'll currently be a brilliant Account Manager in a digital focussed agency looking for the next step up, or an established Senior Account Manager looking to expand their role and make a real difference
- Excellent project management with a whatever-it-takes-focus to client delivery
- Expansive problem solver able to think laterally
- You'll have a unquenchable desire to go the extra mile, really getting under the skin of the clients, anticipating their needs and helping them achieve more
- Teamwork and team management should be something that you relish and enjoy
- You'll have an appetite for growth and improvement, you will want to drive the progression of both yourself and the business
My client look for those who are smart, curious, humble, and fun. They have in common a strong empathy for the human condition, critical thinking, business acumen, entrepreneurial spirits, and a love for solving the most meaningful problems through great design. They work best with people who have the ability to listen, to see value in other opinions, and who enjoy constant collaboration. If this sounds like you, and you believe that better digital experiences shape a better world, I'd love to hear from you.