Job Title: Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000, depending on experience
Our client, an independent, integrated marketing agency based in Bournemouth, is currently looking for an experienced Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager to join their team. Candidates should ideally have 1 to 2 years agency experience at Account Executive level and be looking for the next step up.
This role is to work on the Wilkinson Sword and Hawaiian Tropic accounts so will suit someone who is highly organised and has a good sense of fun.
Core objective of the role:
* To maintain and grow existing accounts through the exceptional day to day project management and administration.
Specific Account Responsibilities:
* Support the Account Management team in the day to day running of a group of clients and accounts.
* Develop strong relationships with your colleagues, clients and suppliers based on solid delivery of work and adding value.
* Manage a range of projects from initial brief to delivery.
* Add value through proactive initiatives and your knowledge and passion of client business, their challenges and what their competitors are doing.
* Understand the critical importance of the Client / Agency relationship.
Supporting the Account Team in delivering key projects, including:
* Digital: websites, sales toolkits, social and online media, and reporting. A strong knowledge and understanding of the digital environment is important.
* Experiential: involvement in the planning, delivery and evaluation of experiential activations and events.
* Studio: the briefing of designers according to the client requirements, processing studio amends and sending design concepts to clients
* Print and Production: sending collateral to print, including generating production specifications in partnership with suppliers, preparing purchase orders and co-ordinating deliveries.
* Account Management: General account management skills are essential to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of projects. This will include attention to detail, budget and time management, preparing quotes, invoices, purchase orders, and reports.
* Polished, professional demeanour, projecting confidence and enthusiasm for the business
* Ability to juggle a number of projects and tasks simultaneously and consistently deliver high quality work to tight deadlines
* Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with clients, suppliers and agency colleagues
* Solid communication skills - written and verbal, with an appreciation of appropriate tonality
* Strong organisation and time management skills
* Strong IT skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Excellent attention to detail
* Interest and understanding of the digital and social environment
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://freshrecruits.co.uk/privacy-policy/