The Self-Employed Division at Just Mortgages has grown in both popularity and recognition – now standing at over 150 self-employed brokers across the UK.
By joining Just Mortgages, you will be part of Spicerhaart: the UK’s largest Independent Property Group. This, combined with one of the strongest compliance and training teams in the country, will provide you with greatest platform to build your own business.
What you will be responsible for
You will hold an essential role within the company as the 'face' of Just Mortgages within your local village, town or city district. You’ll enjoy a role delivering high quality mortgage and protection services to your clients, whether they are looking for residential, buy-to-let, new homes or re-mortgaging advice. In days and times that suit you, you will provide full advice and recommendation on both Mortgage and Protection Services, and be responsible for the full end-to-end process, giving you total control of the entire application.
To ensure our customer service continues to exceed industry standards, you will play a significant part in your client’s home-buying journey by being there at every step of the way until they receive the keys to their brand new home. Your working day will be flexible, working where and when YOU want to as you prepare for future appointments and generate referrals. You will enjoy the challenge of attracting new customers and business and motivated to keep your business healthy.
In addition, your passion for this industry will be evident in your commercial awareness, where you will be seen as the ‘hub of knowledge’ – an expert in your client’s needs. We are, after all, in the business of property financial advice and ultimately in helping your clients to achieve their property dreams.
What you can expect
This is an opportunity for a real self-employed career in the prosperous mortgage sector that will give you an immense degree of satisfaction, recognition and reward.
Just Mortgages’ self-employed members enjoy an industry-leading commission package from your first day in your new position. You will join a culture of opportunity, helping you to progress your career path to achieve all of your professional and financial goals.
You will enjoy:
- Up to 85% commission on banked income (£100k banked = minimum of £80k to you!)
- No monthly fees or charges whatsoever
- Marketing support including social media
- Working with you to identify further Introducers and Lead Sources
- Access to Openwork’s competitive proposition including a multi-tied protection offering
- Full compliance support and training from the Just Mortgages' highly reputable departments
What you need
This role is ideal any Mortgage and Protection Adviser looking to become self-employed OR a current Self-Employed Adviser who is ready to increase their earning potential and network.
As a Self-Employed Member of Just Mortgages, you will play a key role in developing and nurturing relationships with your clients and introducers.
You will enjoy a successful recruitment journey with Just Mortgages if you have gained the following within your career:
- CeMap or similar industry-recognised qualification
- Having a proven history of covering 'Whole of Market' and/or working in Estate Agency
- Consistent track record of achieving your goals within your current role
- A readiness and willingness to 'Business Develop' and bring on new leadsfor your own buisness
- A passion for achieving a fantastic customer experience
- Eagerness to learn and adapt to market and developer needs
- Full driving licence
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
Your Next Step
We really want to hear from you - even if you aren't ready to apply and simply want a chat to one of the team. Applying is easy - have your CV ready and click on the "Apply Online" button on the top right-hand side of this page.
We aim to respond to all candidates, successful or not, within 10 working days.
Meet your managerMeet your Manager
Rob Perrin - Sales Director for Just Mortgages' Self Employed Division
(connect with me)
Equal Opportunities: At Spicerhaart, variety makes our Company DNA come to life. We love people - and what's more - we love the differences that make each person who they are and we support you and encourage those differences to make you the best person you can be. Spicerhaart are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we welcome all talented individuals to apply for a career with us. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let our Talent Team know.
To all recruitment agencies: Spicerhaart does not accept speculative agency CVs. Please do not forward CVs to our Talent Team, Spicerhaart employees or any other company location. Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs