Senior Risk & Data Analyst - Enterprise Risk - Qualitative Risk Analysis - Quantitative Risk & Data Analysis - Statistics - Risk Assessment - Financial Services - Banking - Senior Risk & Data Analyst.
Senior Risk & Data Analyst required for financial global leader based in London. The primary objective is to support the security team in the identification and analysis of complex and dynamically evolving security risks to the company core services and other key strategic initiatives.
- Evaluate, review, and prepare updates to the risk catalogue and register.
- Develop and maintain quantitative and qualitative risk assessment evaluation tools.
- Develop and maintain mappings to automated risk analysis functions where appropriate.
- Maintain risk rating tables by meeting with internal stakeholders and conducting industry and academic research.
- Suggest updates, prepare communications, illustrate impacts, and gain consensus amongst stakeholders to make changes.
- Develop and maintain risk aggregation methods and aggregate risk reporting.
- Evaluate results of risk analysis for appropriateness and recommend changes to maintain forecast accuracy metrics.
- Develop, maintain, and report on operational security metrics (KPIs/KCIs/KRIs).
- Build relationships and partner with business and IT departments.
- Champion and promote security improvements on an ongoing basis to continually improve the quality of security related decisions and key stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure alignment of security risk solutions and services to the company Enterprise Risk Framework and business needs.
- Provides periodic updates, reports, and recommendations on Top down risk scenario exposures.
- Knowledge of qualitative risk analysis methods.
- Knowledge of quantitative risk & data analysis methods.
- A minimum basic level understanding of statistics, including probability distributions, summary statistics, and experimental design.
- Knowledge of calibrated estimation methods.
- Extensive experience and knowledge, at a technical level, of IT infrastructure design and components including hardware and software.
- Experience working with & supporting Senior Leadership decision making requirements.
- Process modelling experience; e.g. practical knowledge of Business Process Modelling & Notation (BPMN).
- Diligent and thorough approach to problem solving.
- Very good working knowledge of all relevant security standards
- Data Analysis programming capabilities.
- Knowledge of Acuity STREAM or similar technology high advantageous.
- Detailed understanding of FAIR risk assessment framework and methodology highly advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a financial global leader who invest heavily in their staff and offer great career progression. For full job description please contact Stephen Savva at SPD Resourcing or email CV to apply.