An exciting opportunity has become available for a Sealer Grader to join an established supplier of fashion garments to high street stores both in the UK and abroad. Our client will consider 4 day weeks.
- Working on products from first pattern to finish.
- Fitting and sealing processes.
- Altering and grading patterns to customer specifications.
- Working on ladies apparel including wovens and jersey.
- Amendments and costings.
- Attending fit meetings and liaising with clients.
- Working on high street accounts.
- Liaising with factories in the Far East.
- Working to critical paths for orders placed.
- Cost engineering.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience gained within a similar role.
- Working knowledge of systems Gerber / Investronica / Vetigraph.
- Will provide Vetigraph training
- Ability to design ladieswear (jersey and woven).
- Experience of working with high street retailers.
- Strong pattern cutting skills.
- Vast experience in technical makeup to ensure fit garments sent are to an excellent standard.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible and creative approach.
- Understanding of jersey and wovens.
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Tagged Resources Limited acts as an employment agency. We have 25 years of Recruitment and Industry experience, working with Retail and Supply Chain markets and have various positions available. If this vacancy does not suit your experience and you are looking for a suitable role please look at our website or follow us on social networking sites. All are updated on a daily basis.