One of the world's largest digital transformation agencies are looking for a Scrum Master to join them on site with one of their largest financial clients, based in Edinburgh.
The business helps some of the world's most prominent organizations through every step of their digital journey and their work is fuelled by connected thinking, challenging boundaries, and the power of digital redefining a connected world.
As a Scrum Master you will be driving the adoption of new best practices across high performing, cross-functional teams whilst driving organizational change.
Previous consultancy or agency experience would be a massive bonus, especially having previous experience working with Financial Services clients.
- Guiding and coaching a self-organizing, cross-functional feature team using scrum
- Removing impediments to the team's progress to its sprint commitments
- Facilitating scrum ceremonies including sprint planning, retrospectives, and daily stand-ups
- Enacting change & continuous improvement to increase the productivity of the team, quality of deliverables and value delivered
- Coaching the team in organizational environments in which scrum is not yet fully adopted and understood
- Ensure team execution and delivery to committed sprint work
- Protect team from over-commitment