Salesforce Systems Administrator – Leicestershire
SearchBI is currently recruiting a Salesforce Administrator for a global engineering firm based in Leicestershire. Our client is currently embarking on one of the largest salesforce implementations in the EMEA region and as such our client is building an in-house capability to support and develop their Salesforce platform, starting with hiring an experienced, hands-on technology professional to shape the future of Salesforce within the business.
What we can offer
- Basic salary up to £45k
- Car allowance of £8k
- 10% bonus
- 7% Pension
- Private healthcare
Job Scope and Dimensions
- The Salesforce System Administrator reports to the Enterprise Architect
- Liaison with Service Desk Managers and teams in the UK, Middle East and other countries.
- Liaison with Group ERP Development and Group Digital Team
- The Salesforce System Administrator owns the configuration and customisation of Salesforce, along with administration of Salesforce instances and live data, configuration management and end-to-end support.
- As well as hands-on technical support, the Salesforce System Administrator provides knowledge transfer to other IT team members in multiple countries and is the technical point of contact with Salesforce.
- Working closely with our Enterprise Architect, Product Manager & key stakeholders to recommend and agree solutions to meet new business requirements
- Improve the architecture, deployment and operations best practices of Salesforce solutions.
- To introduce and adopt industry standards and best practices, system updates and fixes
- Be a technical authority in the Salesforce platform, including testing and troubleshooting
- Take a leadership role in the education of others and usage of Salesforce across the Group
- Experience as a hands-on technical practitioner/specialist in business facing roles
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communications skills.
- Strong team skills including the ability to lead and be a team player.
Your experience will include some of the following technical skills and experience:
- Degree in computer science or IT-related subject
- Certified Salesforce System Administrator
- Familiar with Salesforce processes including CRM
- Experience in Salesforce system support
- Experience of supporting customisation and application development in Salesforce
- Excellent knowledge of Force.com, APEX
- Excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including requirement analysis, quality assurance, design, scheduling, implementation, issue tracking, version control and deployment
In addition, you’ll be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in agile ways of working
- Comfortable working as the first Salesforce in-house resource, as part of a larger IT function
- Analytical thinker and experienced problem solver
- Eye for detail, who is comfortable being hands-on
- Commercially astute
- Great communication skills with the ability to work with the wider business.
- Understanding how to influence key stakeholders, and able to translate technical information into simplified terms for non-technical colleagues
- Effective relationship management with support partners and vendors
- Understanding of emerging developments in IT technology and their application
- Understanding of best practices and emerging threats in cyber security
- Manage project, operational and business as usual activities
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.