Salesforce Solutions Manager
Location: Quadrant House The Quadrant, Sutton
Salary: to £60,000 + Benefits
- Salesforce Solutions Manager - Salesforce Admin certified (Sales and Service Cloud)
- Reed Business Information are a $1bn Global Data & Analytics business and part of the FTSE100 RELX Group
- Salary to £60,000 + 29 days holiday + 2 paid charity days + Share Options Scheme + Pension + more
Reed Business information (RBI) use leading edge technology to deliver market leading information and online data services to business professionals worldwide. Customers have access to our high-value industry data, analytics, information and tools. Our strong global brands hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day.
RBI people are driven by an environment focussed on innovation, passion for our products, and collaboration, where working in an agile manner is par for the course. RBI is part of RELX, a FTSE100 global provider of data, information and solutions for professional customers; RELX has recently been ranked by Forbes as #53 in their Top-2000 Global Employers.
RBI is seeking an experienced and certified Salesforce Solutions Manager with strong stakeholder management, Salesforce administration, analysis and documentation skills to join our Corporate Solutions team in our vibrant Sutton head office. You will be a pivotal part of a team delivering a complex and business critical CRM and Sales Order Processing system to our sales and customer support teams in an agile and truly innovative business.
Skills and Experience:
- Salesforce Admin certified (Sales and Service Cloud)
- Substantial experience in a relevant role
- Solid understanding of SaaS platform concepts involving technical requirements, system configuration, workflow management, reporting and user/role setup
- Proven working experience in Salesforce administration, developing objects, record types, page layouts, workflow rules and approvals
- Experience working with various implementation methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, or hybrid models
- Strong analytical skills and able to work creatively and independently in a problem-solving environment
- Comfortable working in a culturally diverse workforce and business environment
- Time management, great communication skills and strong delivery focus
- High accountability and comfortable with responsibility
- Experience with Apttus / Zuora
- Experience with Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Workbench IDE, migration tools and Web Service
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Analyse business application requirements of various scope and complexities in order to support business management objectives.
- Backlog and roadmap maintenance, ensuring that the roadmap is aligned with the business strategy and Corporate Solutions strategy.
- Design, write specifications, configure, unit test, document, implement and support business solutions of varying degrees while maintaining the highest quality possible.
- Support and confer with business community to determine business and technical requirements.
- Apply current technology to solve technical problems and ensure system and application performance is optimized.
- Mentor and develop junior members of the team
- Support and confers with business analysts and other technical teams to determine the best technical solution to meet requirements.
- Document all operational, system, and support requirements
- Act as SFDC SME within allocated projects
RBI General Benefits Package:
- 29 days holiday
- 2 paid charity days
- SAYE Share Options Scheme
- Pension and life assurance
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.