Sales Manager - OneTrust
Based in London
About the Role:
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking a dynamic and enterprising Sales Manager to manage our commercial sales team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing a productive Sales team. The Sales Manager will have proven ability to train, motivate and coach Sales representatives to meet and exceed individual and team goals and metrics.
Typical day/week snapshot:
· Hire, train, and manage a high-performing inside sales team through mentorship, guidance and coaching, managing the sales pipelines and quotas
· Be a player-coach; leverage an understanding of customer needs to close strategic deals
· Develop and execute annual/quarterly sales plans
· Tracking and reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) for your team
· Lead and schedule weekly and/or monthly team meetings with sales team and leadership
· Ensure correct usage of Salesforce and other sales applications
What we need from you:
· Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience required
· 5-7 years proved sales experience and managing high performing teams
· Effective customer-facing communication skills. Proven success in and genuine enthusiasm for working directly with customer
· Proven ability to engage across corporate functions
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings or host webinars.
· Strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
· Ability to build relationships across stakeholders in marketing, sales, and engineering
· Strong entrepreneurial skills to excel in a complex and rapidly evolving environment
· Willingness to travel, as job requires (Estimated 10-20%)
What you'll gain from joining OneTrust:
You can expect tremendous career development opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.