One of the UK’s leading independent mobile phone retailers is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Manager for their store in Bristol.
With a successful portfolio of over 60 retail outlets, they are offering fantastic career opportunities for passionate and committed sales people. You will sell the latest products from inspirational brands including Apple, Sony and Samsung, and offer packages from the largest UK networks including Three and EE.
The sales opportunities are plentiful - they work in association with other fantastic businesses, including BskyB and First Utility, and can offer unified business solutions through their very own brand, Yodekoo.
Your face-to-face sales experience and your natural ability to engage with people on all levels will ensure you flourish in their fast-paced retail sales environment. If you can understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge, and effectively build rapport they would love to hear from you.
Whichever role you apply for, you will:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life their ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Participate in the company’s comprehensive training, and keep up to date with their products, services and promotions
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them choose the right product for them, and show them how those products to make their digital life better
- Take pride in the appearance of your store, ensuring your offers and promotions are visible and that you welcome back existing, as well as prospective, customers
They are looking for:
- Experienced sales professionals of all levels, preferably gained within a retail environment
- Individuals who have worked to and achieved sales targets, KPIs or deadlines
- Individuals with demonstrable management experience
- People with excellent customer service skills and a passion for technology
- A flexible and helpful attitude
What you will get in return:
- Basic pay £18,000- £20,000 (OTE £30,000 per annum +)
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days’ annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to their Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
Full time role, working 08:45 to 17:45, 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday.