Mobileshop is a brand new high street name offering new and pre-loved mobile phone sales, repairs and accessories in a fresh and relaxed environment. In preparation for our next store opening, we have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and committed Sales Manager to lead our Aldershot team.
This is a permanent role, working on a full-time basis, and you will receive a basic salary of £18-20,000 per annum with OTEs of £28,000+.
You will sell the latest products from inspirational brands including Apple, Sony and Samsung, and offer packages from the largest UK networks including Three and EE. We also offer pre-loved handsets, handset finance and a full in-store repair service.
The sales opportunities are plentiful - we work in association with other fantastic businesses, including Sky and First Utility, and can offer unified business solutions through our very own brand, Yodekoo.
Your face-to-face sales experience and your natural ability to engage with people on all levels will ensure you flourish in our fast-paced retail sales environment. If you can understand customer needs, demonstrate great product knowledge, and effectively build rapport we would love to hear from you.
Responsibilities of our Sales Manager:
- Contribute to your store’s success by bringing to life our ethos of sales and customer advice, providing first-class service
- Participate in the company’s comprehensive training, and keep up to date with our products, services and promotions
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, using your knowledge to help with their product selection
- Take pride in the appearance of your store, ensuring your offers and promotions are visible and that you welcome back existing, as well as prospective, customers
As Sales Manager, you should have:
- Proven management experience gained within a retail environment, preferably within the mobile phone industry
- Worked to and consistently achieved sales targets, KPIs or deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for technology
- A proactive, flexible and helpful attitude
- A fantastic work ethic, leading your team by example
- Basic pay of £18-20,000 per annum with the ability to earn uncapped commission
- Additional incentives and rewards for selling and/or reaching targets
- Fantastic and genuine opportunities for career progression
- 28 days’ annual holiday allowance
- Free membership to our Simply Health plan
- Pension scheme, to include a company contribution
This is a full-time role, working 08:45 to 17:30, 5 days per week between Monday and Saturday.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Sales Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!