Job Title: Sales - IT Services New Business Development & Account Manager
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission (Realistic OTE £44k) Company car, Fuel card, Laptop & Mobile phone
Location: Lostock Gralam, Northwich, Cheshire
Comms-care, a leading channel-only provider of IT support and service solutions, is currently looking for an experienced New Business Development & Account Manager to join its thriving team at its Head Office in Northwich.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop a lucrative career in field based IT Services sales. You will also have the opportunity to earn uncapped commission and qualify for quarterly and annual incentives. Working from our HQ you will be trained in the IT services we provide, aswell as how to develop relationships with new and existing reseller clients.
The role of the IT Services New Business Development & Account Manager will include:
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Pro-actively developing and maintaining new & existing business relationships with resellers & distributors
- Ensuring efficiency & effectiveness of the services we provide to customers
- Achieving & exceeding monthly sales targets, using all sales tools i.e. calls, appointments, meetings, mailshots, client entertainment, account planning and development
- Providing monthly reports and sales forecasts
IT Services New Business Development & Account Manager required skills and attributes:
- Able to demonstrate success in previous sales experience e.g. (new business development, telesales, field sales, call centre etc.)
- Confident in developing new business and target driven to succeed as well as able to work well under pressure
- IT literate with strong communication skills (Both written and verbal)
- Ability to provide accurate monthly reports to the Sales Manager
- Logical in their approach while possessing the ability to close deals
- Flexible, able to travel UK wide which may include overnight stays on occasion
- Full driving license
Benefits for the IT Services New Business Development & Account Manager:
- 28 days holiday (including statutory) increasing to 33 days over 5 years
- Company car or car allowance & fuel card (Full UK Driving License required)
- Full training provided
- Career progression opportunities
- Uncapped Commission
- Annual and Monthly Sales Incentives
- Company Benefits package including: Pension, Health Care, Life Insurance, Childcare vouchers and Perk Box
* To be considered for the role of IT Services New Business Development & Account Manager click APPLY below*
Comms-care is a leading channel-only provider of IT support and service solutions. We assist over 850 channel partners and support over 30,000 active service contracts.
Our commitment to the channel means we have become the UK and Ireland’s number one choice for resellers looking for a trusted ‘channel only’ specialist technology partner to fulfil their clients’ support requirements.
Comms-care has extensive in-house technical resource, and its 15 years' of channel experience coupled with a customer care philosophy of "go-the-extra-mile" results in reduced costs, improved service and greater operational efficiency across our reseller partners’ end-user customers' businesses. For more information please visit:http://www.comms-care.com/