An opportunity has arisen for a driven Sales Executive to work within a brand new sales office in Peterborough.
They are an industry-leading print and design company with a huge headquarters in Yorkshire. Established in 1998, the business operates its own in-house print and wide format manufacturing facilities.
They service over 1,000 leisure venues across the UK and Europe including Restaurant, Bar, Nightclub and Drinks industries.
This is an exciting time to be part of an ambitious growing company and join a dedicated team giving exceptional service to clients.
After continued growth with their portfolio of major clients in the hospitality industry, they are looking for a Sales Executive to support their expansion into a new sales office in Peterborough.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for attracting new customers through stimulating sales pitches that address the needs of customers and what highlight the company’s products and services.
You will perform a high volume of calls daily and will use your excellent organisational skills to keep a record of all progress made.
Role and Responsibilities
• Research prospects and manage calls list
• Telephone prospects to offer our range of design and print services
• Booking appointments for the Sales team
• Maintaining and updating of a CRM system
• Contact by email via office 365
• General administration
Experience and Attributes Required:
• Previous telemarketing/telesales experience is crucial
• Knowledge of the print and design industries are not essential, but is preferable
• Need to be a self-starter capable of working without the need for supervision
• High personal standards and a track record in achieving
• Be confident in picking up the phone and creating opportunities
• Understand the importance of creating and maintaining a comprehensive database of leads
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Working knowledge of MS office
Are you a driven individual with a strong character? This could be your next opportunity!
If you have what it takes to succeed in this fast-paced and exciting environment, please "Apply Now" with your CV and Cover letter.
All applications will go directly to the hiring manager for consideration, we look forward to hearing from you!