Proftech Talent is exclusively working with The Chapar to recruit several Sales Executives / Stylists for their On-line Styling Team in London. The Chapar is the UK’s leading personal shopping and styling service for men and one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups. The Chapar is revolutionising how men shop - it’s the smarter, quicker way to find great clothes.
You will be working with a team of Stylists at the centre of the company; providing personal styling recommendations for men across the UK. You will receive a fantastic range of benefits including free onsite parking, 50% staff discount on designer men’s wear brands such as Ralph Lauren, Ted Baker, Gant, early finish Friday incentives and a £500 per month bonus!
As a Sales Executive, your daily duties will include:
- Creating merchandise recommendations for the client.
- Managing customers’ needs and building relationships and trust.
- Ensuring that the orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Building your customer base through your existing client book.
- Contributing to meetings or exceeding our targets by effectively selling/serving our customers and inspiring customer loyalty to the brand.
- Being aware of company figures and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, taking ownership of them and use all available resources to meet or exceed them.
To be a successful Sales Executive, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven successful track record in sales.
- The motivation to achieve and exceed targets to earn both self and team benefits.
- To have great communication and interpersonal skills.
- To have well-developed listening skills.
- Empathy for matters of style and fashion.
- To be well organised, efficient and good in execution.
- A university degree or equivalent would be beneficial but is not essential.
As an Executive, you will receive a salary of £18,000 per annum, rising to £20,000 after 3 months with an OTE of £26,000!
To apply for this role as Sales Executive, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.