Due to continuing expansion, List My Garage are looking to recruit a number of experienced sales people to develop new business in certain regions across Southern England. This role involves developing new client relationships and opening doors for new business development. Fantastic earning potential and flexible working hours.
The company are market leaders in their sector, renowned for their innovative nature. The company boasts an impressive product portfolio allowing a creative sales person to flourish.
What you will need:
- Previous experience working in a sales environment
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working towards monthly targets
- Ability to cross sell and upsell
- Strong ability to overcome objections
- You must be a great problem solver
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Experience in the motor trade is desirable
- Strong customer focus
- Foster a culture of sales excellence across all aspects of the sales cycle from prospecting to negotiation.
- Fine-tune the sales process and create greater levels of collaboration between sales, tech and account management.
- Achieve a formulaic sales approach with the ability to forecast and measure performance from lead generation through to close.
- Serve as a key ambassador and spokesperson for List My Garage in building the brand.
- Ability to manage your own working hours
- Highly paid commission structure
- Long-term progression opportunities