Help-Link started life in a small Yorkshire town, and we’re now the country’s largest independent boiler installer.
Although we’re big - fitting over 10,000 boilers in the UK each year - we’re not too big for our boots. We’ve kept our down-to-earth local attitude, meaning we aim to give our customers not only the best price, but the best service. We’ve built our entire business around quality of service, affordability and professionalism.
We are currently recruiting for full time Sales Advisors, so if you are looking for an enjoyable, challenging role and you have the key skills we would love to hear from you.
Working within a vibrant contact centre environment you will be responsible for converting enquiries into sales opportunities for new boiler sales and a range of associated products. As the initial point of contact for customers who are interested in details or quotes for new or replacement boilers, driven by your passion of providing exceptional service you will use your skills of building rapport, questioning and call handling to gain agreement from customers to book appointments for field sales surveyors to provide quotes and sell boilers.
• Must be able to confidently communicate to a high standard
• Must be a team player who works collaboratively
• Can adapt to a fast paced environment and changing work load
• Level-headed with excellent organisational and time management skills
• Reliable and determined to excel in a target driven environment
• Willing to work hard as part of the team but with the ability to work successfully using own initiative
Hours: 20 hours - working between the hours of 8am - 12pm - Monday to Friday, to include weekend work on a rota basis.
Salary and benefits:
Salary £9,100 + uncapped bonus
Refer a friend bonus
On-going career development with excellent opportunity to progress
Discounts for family and friends on boiler installations
Child care vouchers
20 days holiday pro rata (plus bank holidays)